пʼятницю, 16 грудня 2016 р.

Вірші на англійській мові про зиму



Winter (Зима)


It is winter, it is cold,

Father Frost is very old.

He has got a big red nose

And a big red sack of toys!

What a miracle I see?

– Dance around the Christmas Tree.

Many children have come together

They are not afraid of weather!

They are clapping hands and dance

With a song they’re meeting us
New Year Tree (Новорічна ялинка)


There is shining a big star,

Look at it, it is not far!

You can touch it with your hand!

Colored lights are bright and gay

They are red and blue and grey.

There are balls and many toys

Hanged by little girls and boys

New Year Tree is very pretty

Sends us many New Year’s greetings!


If I were… (Якби я був…)


If I were a Santa Clause

I would touch your cheek and nose

I would draw a magic rose

And present you many toys

I would build for you new palace

And you’d be my charming Alice!

Giving gladness is my work

I’m a Merry Christmas Fog.

Working hard from year to year

I’ll bring you the New Year!

Snowflakes

Snowflakes are falling on the ground,
On our houses and in our town.
On my nose and in my hair,
Snowflakes are falling everywhere. 

Сніжинки
Сніжинки падають на землю,
На наші будинки і в нашому місті.
На мій ніс і на моє волосся,
Сніжинки падають кругом.


The snow is falling

The snow is falling,
The wind is blowing,
The ground is white
All day and night. Сніг йде

Сніг йде,
Вітер дує,
Земля біла
Весь день і всю ніч.

Winter, winter

Winter, winter,
Let’s go skate.
Winter, winter,
Don’t be late.
Winter, winter,
Let’s go roll.
Winter, winter,
In the snow.
Winter, winter!
Winter, winter!       

Зима, зима

Зима, зима,
Пішли кататись на ковзанах.
Зима, зима,
Не запізнюйся.
Зима, зима,
Пішли, поваляємось в снігу.
Зима, зима,
В снігу.
Зима, зима!
Зима, зима!










4 коментарі: